This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor talk about the ‘iPhone 8’, the iPad event coming up, AirPods vs Powerbeats3, and more.
iPhone 8 concept by iMore
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Victor Marks talk about:
- Apple reportedly snaps up Israeli facial recognition company RealFace for $2 million
- ‘iPhone 8’ to include game changing 3D facial recognition tech in FaceTime camera
- Apple’s acoustic imaging technology might replace Touch ID in future iPhones
- Apple plans $51M expansion of Reno iCloud data center, codenamed ‘Project Isabel’
- Apple rumored to eliminate 32GB tier with ‘iPhone 8,’ with capacity starting at 64GB
- AirPods vs. Powerbeats3: Which Apple W1 headphones are better for working out and exercising?
- Apple unlikely to develop an Echo-like standalone Siri speaker – report
- Rumor: Apple to launch ‘iPad Pro 2,’ red iPhone 7, 128GB iPhone SE at March event
- Harman debuts first wireless Apple CarPlay integration, launches with BMW 5 Series sedan
- Apple Watch & ResearchKit epilepsy study concludes, gleans insight on seizure triggers
- Federal court rules police can’t force building-wide iPhone fingerprint unlocks
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.” Click here to listen, subscribe, and don’t forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.