Exploration puzzle game Manifold Garden will launch for PC via the Epic Games Store for $19.99, and for Mac, iOS, and tvOS via Apple Arcade on October 18, developer William Chyr Studio announced. A Steam release will follow in 2020. A PlayStation 4 version is also in development, and other platforms are “currently being explored.”
Here is an overview of the game, via William Chyr Studio:
Manifold Garden is a game that reimagines physics and space. Witness infinity in first-person, and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escher-esque architecture.
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.