Publisher CFK will release GniFrix-developed horror adventure game Silent World for Switch via the Nintendo eShop and PC via Steam on March 19, the publisher announced. Nintendo eShop pre-orders will begin on March 12. The game will feature English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via CFK:
Silent World is a horror adventure game featuring dark mood and thrilling escape. The lone survivor must pull through in the world ruined by nuclear war.
The nuclear war turned the world into a pandemonium full of hostile mutants. The player leads the lone survivor through the darkness, using limited commands such as walking and hiding. Help the survivor escape from danger.
Anyone and everyone can enjoy the stages filled with dark and bleak background, frightening music and various puzzles. The only hope is a match—use its light to make your way in the endless blackness.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.