Sega has announced an adventure RPG adaptation of the popular anime series Re:Zero – Starting Life in Another World for iOS and Android. It is due out in 2020 in Japan.
In the game, which is tentatively Re:Zero – Starting Life in Another World, the player can become protagonist Subaru Natsuki and relive the story of the anime. From there, the player can branch into “What If” stories such as, “What if I made a different choice back then?” Furthermore, a new story original to the game is being produced under the full supervision of original author Tappei Nagatsuki.
—Relive the story of the anime.
—The story will branch depending on your decisions. It is under the full supervision of original author Tappei Nagatsuki.
—Train your favorite Re: Zero characters through battle.
The cast and staff for the opening animation are as follows:
Cast and Staff (Opening Animation Production)
—Opening animation cut.
- Voice Actors
- Subaru Natsuki (voiced by Yuusuke Kobayashi)
- Emilia (voiced by Rie Takahashi)
- Puck (voiced by Yumi Uchiyama)
- Rem (voiced by Inori Minase)
- Ram (voiced by Rie Murakawa)
- Beatrice (voiced by Satomi Arai)
- Roswaal L. Mathers (voiced by Takehito Koyasu)
- Original Work / Supervision: Tappei Nagatsuki
- Opening Animation Staff
- Opening Animation Production: White Fox
- Storyboard and Direction: Kenichi Kawamura
- Animation Supervisor: Tomoshige Naiyoshi
- Character Design / Chief Animation Supervisor: Kyuuta Sakai
- Sub-Character Design: Tatsuya Kotonagi
- Prop Design: Gouichi Iwahata, Takanori Suzuki
- Background Artist: Saya Kaneshiro
- Background Art Director: Yoshito Takamine
- Color Design: Izumi Sakamoto
- Special Effects: Miho Kawanishi
- 3D Director: Yuu Karube
- Photography Director: Kentarou Minegishi
- Editor: Hitomi Sudou
Visit the official website here. Follow the game on Twitter @re_zero_rezelos.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.