The PC version of shoot ’em up Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire will launch via Steam on November 26 for $13.99, publisher Chorus Worldwide and developer Alfa System announced.
The PC version first launched alongside the Xbox One version via the Microsoft Store on July 10.
Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire is also available for PlayStation 4 and Switch.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The first new game in 12 years from Alfa System, the team that brought you the shoot ’em up Castle of Shikigami III in the Castle of Shikigami series.
Five uniquely talented sisters are squabbling over which of them will marry the angel Yashin. Enjoy the heroic (?) strategies of all five!
The Tension Bonus System (TBS) means your score and number of coins multiplies based on your distance from enemies and their attacks, and the Powershot System changes normal attacks into strong attacks, further ramping up the tension!
Plus, once the TBS has multiplied by two within a certain time, Secret Fairies will be hidden somewhere in stages for you to find.
Master these systems and set new high scores!
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.