To celebrate spring, we are giving away nine awesome products speakers from Audioengine, headphones from 808 Audio, a hybrid women’s smartwatch from Martian and many more. One winner takes it all! Entering is easy! Just for answering three questions in a comment at the bottom of this post. And if you’re willing to jump through a few extra hoops, you can get up to three additional entries which greatly increases your chances of winning. Please click through to read the details on the prizes and to submit your entries for a chance to win our spring gadget giveaway prize pack!
One person will win a prize pack consisting of 1 of each of the 9 products shown below:
Audioengine HD3 wireless speakers
When our own Bill Henderson reviewed the Audioengine HD3 wireless speakers, he said:
If you judge a speaker by how it is to be used (and you should), then Audioengine’s HD3 wireless speakers are about as perfect as you can get.
That’s high praise for these small bookshelf sized speakers that feature a built-in DAC and have Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
808 Audio: Performer Headphones
New suspension ear cup technology designed by DJs and sound engineers for an instant, tailored fit and long listening sessions
- New Technology: First ever headphone with ear cup suspension technology for the best possible ergonomic fit for heads of all sizes and designed for long listening sessions and all-night spinning
- Perfect Fit: The fit with silicone headband padding provides more bass than found with a flat curve – ideal for those DJs who want to “feel” their music; and also has a 90° vertical ear cup rotation for single ear monitoring
- DJ Inspired: Sound engineers and influential DJs, including EDM DJ and producer Audien, hand-selected the Performer’s robust features, ensuring they are perfect for both casual listeners and professionals
- Budget-friendly: Substantial headphone with quality materials for the casual listener or aspiring artist at an accessible price point – $79.99 with standard detachable cable and $99.99 with full wireless Bluetooth functionality with up to a 15-hour battery life
Price: $99.99 (Bluetooth)
Lifeprint: Lifeprint Photo and Video Printer
Augmented-reality photo printer that allows you to instantly print your favorite photos and videos from your iPhone
- Augmented Reality Hyperphotos make your prints come to life in your hands.
- Print photos and videos from your iPhone camera roll, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Use free iPhone app to edit, share and make printed photos come alive.
- “Follow” your friends and even print to any Lifeprint printer in the world.
- Printer requires no messy toner or ink. The ZINK film is simple to use and the process is environmentally friendly.
- Sticky back film makes it easy to put your photos anywhere and decorate your space with favorite memories.
Price: $129.95 / 30 pack photo refill $19.95
Martian Watches: mVip
Hybrid smartwatch designed specifically for women connects your lifestyle to everyday living, reshaping how you communicate in style
- Discreet smart notifications appear on a modest 38mm round diameter
- LED notifications appear discreetly hidden at the 6 o’clock position so you only see your customized alerts and notifications from the apps you authorize
- The watch offers seven unique LED colors, allowing users to create and customize their own “VIP Groups,” representing apps and notifications that are most important to them
- Easily set personalized vibration patterns along with custom-assigned LED alerts through Martian’s Smart mVip app
- Tracks steps, distance and sleep duration and quality using a 3-axis accelerometer
- Enjoy up to 14 days of notifications battery use and 2 years use with your analog Japanese Quartz movement
- Choose to receive notifications from 1000’s of iOS or Android apps that use push notifications
- Additional features include camera control to control your smartphone’s camera shutter from your watch and phone leash so you never leave your phone behind
- Winner can choose color/style of mVip watch
Price: $195 – $215
Click & Grow: Smart Herb Garden + iOS App
Self-watering garden that takes your home cooked meals and handcrafted cocktails to the next level with totally fresh, organic, GMO-free, homegrown herbs, veggies and flowers
- The Smart Herb Garden uses NASA-inspired technology to help herbs, flowers, veggies and fruits grow faster and more nutritious.
- iOS companion app offers support, tips, watering reminders, recipes and will ensure your plants are growing exactly as they should.
- No pesticides, fungicides, hormones or any other kind of harmful substances are used in any of Click & Grow’s fresh homegrown plants.
- Just set and forget, the technology supplies plants with the right amount of oxygen, water and nutrients with a built in light that helps grow the plants faster.
- Each starter kit includes three basil plants. Variety refill packs sold separately include the Pizza Mix, Craft Beer Mix, Tea Mix, Tomatoes, Chilies, Catnip, Flowers and more.
- Add a unique design element to your Smart Herb Garden with Click & Grow’s handcrafted wooden cases cut and made from real solid wood. Available in White Oak, Black Alder and Walnut.
- Ask about Smart Farm coming in Winter 2016. Click & Grow is optimizing the Smart Herb Garden’s technology to grow food on a larger scale and change how people grow food. Their mission is to provide sustainable, clean and affordable food to all.
- Winner can choose from orange, green or white.
ECOXGEAR: EcoCarbon Speaker
100% waterproof, floating speaker delivers hours of playtime and unparalleled rugged capabilities
- Comes equipped with multiple mounting accessories to affix to your tent, bike, or board
- Floats on top of water so tunes can be enjoyed in the lake, ocean or pool
- Offers over 12 hours of playtime, a 4 step LED battery meter and an LED flashlight for navigating
GEAR4: Carnaby iPhone 7 case
Carnaby combines cutting edge D3O® technology with Apple color matching for a sophisticated and slim look that shows off your iPhone
- Provides premium protection without the bulk
- Made with unique patented D3O® technology and Trusted Protection, a material used by Olympic ski teams and the military, to deliver superior impact protection through advanced shock absorption
- Injectable D3O® delivers more impact protection per cubic millimeter than other leading materials
- TPU bumper features color matched D3O® inside with a perforated back panel (TPC rear) to show off the original color of your iPhone
- Rear impact protection and scratch-resistant surface results in an ultra-slim, stylish and protective case that can make an impact and survive modern life
- Available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver for iPhone 7
- Available in Silver for iPhone 7 Plus
Elgato: Eve Energy for Apple HomeKit
A smart plug that monitors a device’s energy consumption, and controls it with a simple tap or using Siri
- Switch your devices on or off with a simple tap or using Siri
- See your home at a glance through beautifully crafted and detailed consumption reports on how much energy your devices are using
- Enabled to function in Apple’s HomeKit ecosystem, guaranteeing advanced security and privacy
- Easy setup via Bluetooth technology, no hub or gateway necessary
- Download the free Eve app view all data collected by Eve and control all accessories featuring HomeKit technology
SCOSCHE: MagicMount Wall Charger
Sleek wall charger eliminates tangled cords and cluttered countertops with high- powered Neodymium magnet system
- 12W (2.4A) Perfect Charge USB port automatically detects and charges phones and tablets at the correct rate for the safest and fastest charge possible
- Built with powerful rare-earth Neodymium magnets, which will not damage devices, to securely maintain a tight grip on a device.
- Cradle-free design allows users to position their screen for optimal viewing
- Surface is covered by a non-scratch silicon pad to prevent any marring of the device’s surface
- Combine with other SCOSCHE MagicMount products for a complete, cradle-free system for mounting devices while on the road, in the office or at home
How to enter (please read carefully – any missed steps and your entry will be disqualified):
Between now and 02/28/2017 midnight EST leave a comment on this page answering the questions below.
- What is your current phone?
- What game do you play the most often on your phone?
- What non-gaming app do you use most on your phone?
Get a 2nd bonus entry by subscribing to our newsletter:
You’ll receive 3 emails a week with latest post info. Subscribe here.
If you’re already a newsletter subscriber, let me know and you’ll get a 2nd bonus entry.
Get a 3rd bonus entry by tweeting:
The Gadgeteer is giving away a giant prize pack of 9 gadgets. Entering is easy! http://wp.me/p3LRkH-Tok
Get a 4th bonus entry by linking to The Gadgeteer home page on Facebook.
Make sure you come back to this page and leave a separate 2nd comment stating that you subscribed to the newsletter, a 3rd comment with a link to your tweet and a 4th comment with a link to your Facebook post. To get the links for Twitter and Facebook, just click the time stamp of your post and it will give you the page with that post so you can grab the link.
At some point on 03/01/2017, I’ll pick one random winner using random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hrs to claim their prizes. If I do not receive an answer to my email in that time period, I’ll do other random.org drawings till the prize pack is claimed.
1. Only one entry per person (warning: I check IP addresses).
2. Gadgeteer writers and their immediate family members may not enter this contest.
3. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for any lost packages due to incorrect shipping addresses.
4. the-gadgeteer.com is not responsible for the winner not accepting their prize offer within 48hrs. The winner will be posted on this contest page, in the contest page comment section and will be emailed using the email provided in the comment section. Check your spam folder.
5. Winner must have a US shipping address.
Other Gadgeteer posts you might like…