UNITEDMASTERS has launched a new iOS app that enables artists to easily distribute their music across major streaming services, have better access to connect with fans, and unlock opportunities for brand partnerships.
The UNITEDMASTERS App enables artists to:
• Easily release music onto all major streaming services including SPOTIFY, APPLE, TIDAL, YOUTUBE and more.
• Upload music and artwork files from text messages, DROPBOX or iCLOUD.
• See which songs are trending and where they’re being playlisted.
• Submit tracks for placement with some of the world’s biggest brands including the NBA, iHEART, BOSE, and more and expand their reach to an audience of five billion+ fans.
• Track earnings and receive fast monthly payments through PAYPAL.
• Gain free access to extras like YOUTUBE Content ID and SOUNDCLOUD monetization.
• Connect INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, SOUNDCLOUD and FACEBOOK accounts to track social growth.
“How music is created and distributed has changed drastically. What was once done in recording studios and record labels is now done in bedrooms, tour buses, and on-the-go,” UNITEDMASTERS Pres. LAUREN WIRTZER-SEAWOOD said. “UNITEDMASTERS is creating the framework for what future iterations of the music industry can look like. Providing artists with the ability to easily distribute their music, no matter where they are, is an important step in that direction.”
“The goal of UNITEDMASTERS is to help artists operationalize independence and own their future,” Founder/CEO STEVE STOUTE said. “The app puts all of that freedom and control in the palm of their hand. Our team has worked hard to create a product that is fast and easy to use so that a new generation of artists can grow and advance their careers straight from their phone.”
Click here to download the app.
« see more Net News